The goal of WP6 is to produce a comprehensive economic analysis of the SCOPE project, which is needed for a HTA dossier. The HTA comprehensive report will be delivered and presented to relevant stakeholders and HTA bodies at the end of the project. Two main questions will be answered:
- Is the proposed screening methodology efficient?
- What is the relevance of screening for CKD in the older population from a health economics perspective?
The WP6 specific objectives are:
- to systematically review the economic evidence regarding CKD screening programme in the older population;
- to analyse the cost of the SCOPE screening programme;
- to assess the cost-effectiveness of an innovative screening programme for CKD in the older population.