The goal of WP5 is to provide methodological support for the choice of the most appropriate decisions in the study design, performing data analysis and result interpretation, offering input on data management and quality control, and co‐operating with the partners for the final framing of the results of the SCOPE project.
The WP5 specific objectives are:
- to provide statistical and methodological support during the preparation and conduction of the project;
- to provide statistical and methodological support for data collection (e-CRF), management and monitoring;
- to provide methodological support for biomarkers qualification;
- to analyze project data;
- to report statistical results;
- to provide statistical input in publications and study reports for the dissemination of SCOPE findings.